Handicap accessible seating is available at various locations throughout Battery Park or inside Anthem. Handicap seating is available to the patron with the disability and one guest. To purchase handicap accessible seating, please call the Rock Shop at (712) 226-7659.
- Events in Anthem are 21 +, no exceptions.
- Events in Battery Park are all ages, unless otherwise noted. Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Guests 16 + may be asked to present a valid ID as proof of age. If you are 21 +, you must present a valid photo ID to receive a wristband necessary for alcoholic purchases.
- No strollers or similar items will be allowed in Battery Park.
In accordance with Iowa and Federal law, persons must be twenty-one (21) or older to purchase alcohol. It is our policy to require all guests who appear to be thirty (30) or younger to present a valid form of ID for proof of age verification. The number of alcoholic beverages served may be limited to two drinks per person, per purchase. Management reserves the right to refuse service to those guests who appear to be intoxicated.
Drink tickets are required for beverage purchases within Battery Park. Drink tickets may be purchased at the drink ticket tent or from roving vendors. Drink tickets may be purchased with cash or credit card (ticket booth only).
There are 5 ATMs located inside the Hard Rock Casino Sioux City. One is located near the Valet window outside of the Rock Shop, two are located near the Backstage Pass Rewards Club desk, a fourth is located near the DJ booth in the southeast corner of the building, and a fifth ATM is located inside of Fuel American Grill.
Backstage passes may not be purchased. Meet and greets may be available through the artist website for certain shows.
Professional cameras (those with professional/detachable lenses and flash) are not permitted. The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City reserves the right to prohibit camera use that conflicts with the policy set by the event. This policy extends to: audio recorders, video recorders, and digital cameras with video capability.
- In the event it becomes necessary to cancel, postpone, or reschedule an event; information will be distributed via social media. Information will also be distributed via email to the database of persons who have purchased tickets for said event, if the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City has contact information.
- If an event, that is the sole responsibility of the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City, is cancelled, refunds will be available in the Rock Shop. Credit card purchases will automatically be refunded by the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City team; cash purchases must be refunded in person via the Rock Shop. If the event is rescheduled, tickets purchased will be honored for the new date or a refund may be requested.
- There are no food vendors in Battery Park.
- No outside food or drink will be allowed in the venue, including water bottles.
From I-29 Northbound
Follow I-29 north to Exit 148, Wesley Parkway. Take a right onto Wesley Parkway and continue to 3rd or 5th Streets to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City. Parking is available on site, with additional street and ramp parking within walking distance.
From I-29 Southbound
Follow I-29 south to Exit 149, Wesley Parkway. Take a left onto Wesley Parkway and continue to 3rd or 5th Streets to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City. Parking is available on site, with additional street and ramp parking within walking distance.
- Anthem doors open 1 hour prior to the event, unless otherwise noted.
- Battery Park doors open 6:30 pm for venue access, unless otherwise noted. The Michelob Ultra Tailgate Zone opens at 5:00 pm.
If you have lost an item during an event, please contact an Usher or Security Officer for assistance. If the event has concluded, please call (712) 226-7625 and ask for lost and found.
*Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
If you purchased your ticket through the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City, please bring your photo I.D. and applicable purchase information to the Rock Shop to attempt to reprint your tickets. If your tickets were not purchased, the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City is not responsible for reprinting or replacing tickets.
*There is no guarantee on the replacement of lost tickets.
Merchandise stands will be located within the venue for any artist merchandise. Artist merchandise will not be sold in the Rock Shop.
- Parking is available south of the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City with entrances off of 3rd Street.
- Parking is available east of the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City with entrances off of 3rd Street, Pearl Street, and Douglas Street.
- Parking is available in the parking ramp located at the corner of 5th and Pearl Street.
- No parking available for Semi or RV vehicles.
Lawn chairs or collapsible camping chairs may be used in the General Admission section as designated by signage at the event.
*Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City reserves the right to restrict the use of personal chairs.
The following items are strictly prohibited:
- Animals : Service Animals are welcome
- Audio/Video Recording Devices
- Coolers & Picnic Baskets
- Fireworks, or any other pyrotechnic devices
- Frisbee’s/Beach Balls
- Glass Bottles
- Illegal substances of any kind
- In-line or roller skates, skateboards, scooters, bicycles
- Laser Pointers
- Mace/Pepper Spray
- Musical Instruments
- Outside Food or Beverage
- Selfie Sticks
- Water Bottles
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by event management
To allow for re-entry, you must use the exit only gate and re-enter the venue through the entry gates. Upon exiting, you must have your ticket to re-enter.
- For Anthem events, restrooms can be found next to Fuel American Grill or next to the Yards Bar.
- For Battery Park events, portable restrooms are located throughout the venue.
Signs are permitted as long as they are handheld, do not block the view of other guests, are in good taste (no obscene material), are event-related, and contain no advertising or commercial messages. Signs on poles or sticks, or those constructed of wood or metal objects, are not permitted.
There is absolutely no smoking in the venue; you may smoke in designated smoking areas.
Online ticket purchases are available through www.hardrockcasinosiouxcity.com and no other websites.
- The Box Office can be found inside the Rock Shop, located off of the 3rd Street entrance. The Rock Shop can be reached by calling (712) 226-7625.
- For Battery Park events, tickets may also be purchased outside the venue entrance on the day of show after 4:30 pm (pending availability of tickets).
There are no refunds or exchanges on all tickets. Customers may be able to upgrade tickets for events when possible; however, this is not a guaranteed policy and is done at the discretion of the Box Office Manager.
- For events in Anthem, persons 21 + may enter either casino entrance. Anthem is located in the north east corner of the building.
- For events in Battery Park, guests will enter the venue outside at the corner of 4th and Water Streets.
Will call is located at the Rock Shop, located off of the 3rd Street entrance.
- For Battery Park events, tickets may be picked up outside the venue entrance on the day of show after 4:30 pm.
In order to pick up your tickets:
- A valid photo ID, matching the name on the account, is required. There will be no exceptions.
- Tickets will be released only to the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope.