Rules and Regulations
1.Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Membership is free.
3. Must be at least 21 years of age to participate and participants must provide valid proof of age.
4. Participants must show valid picture identification (non-expired driver’s license, state identification, military identification, current passport, government-issued ID or alien registration card) for all transactions.
5. The benefits of the program are intended for the use by person listed on the account.
6. Backstage Pass Rewards Club Cards may be used to track play and accumulate points by the account member only.
7. Points can be earned and redeemed at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City.
8. Points can be earned for all tracked Slot Play and non-gaming spend including hotel, Rock Shop, events, food and beverage.
9. Points are not earned playing with Free Slot Play or from applicable comps.
10. Retail Store discount not applicable to comps.
11. Tier level score is determined by tier credits earned. Point multipliers will not be considered when determining tier level score.
12. Tier Credits are earned during two six month periods. Period 1: August 1-January 31 & Period 2: February 1-July 31.
13. At the beginning of each period, Tier Credit balances will reset to zero. This will not affect point balances.
14. Once a Tier Level is reached, the tier will be automatically upgraded. Upgraded tiers are valid for the remainder of the current period plus the next period.
15. Point redemptions may not exceed $500 in combined Free Play, Rock Shop, Food and Beverage per day. Free Play redemptions may not exceed $1,000 per day.
16. Please visit the Backstage Pass Rewards Club for complete details regarding point accumulation and redemption.
17. It is the responsibility of the player to ensure his/her Backstage Pass Rewards Club Card is inserted properly in the machine when playing slots, and to ensure that a supervisor is aware of play when playing tables or other games.
18. All point earnings are subject to review and verification.
19. Point earnings are non-transferable.
20. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City uses reasonable efforts to track a participant’s average bet and length of play, however as a condition of receiving ratings for table games play, or other non-slot games, participants agree that such ratings are granted based on the personal observation of a Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City team member, which are subject to error. The determination of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City shall be final with respect to any discrepancies.
21. All redemptions are final.
22. Points remain valid as long as one point is earned every six months, otherwise your entire point balance will expire.
23. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City will request to use winner’s name, voice, and likeness for any and all purposes without further permission or compensation.
24. Members are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees.
25. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that the modification does not alter or change any participants point(s) already earned or redeemed.
26. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City reserves the right to revoke or deny membership for any individual who has not complied with the rules of the program or who misuses his/her Backstage Pass Rewards Club Card.
27. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government program, by their own request or at the sole discretion of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City are not eligible.
28. Management reserves the right to change, alter, or restrict point earnings on specific slot machines and games.
29. Management reserves the right to adjust account status or revoke Backstage Pass Rewards Club Card at any time.
30. By participating in this program, participants agree to the rules and regulations.
31. Credit balances are non-transferable, including upon death and divorce.
32. If you or someone you know needs gambling treatment, call 800.BETS.OFF.