Benefiting Camp High Hopes
Battery Park | Entertainment
Siouxland’s biggest & most rockin’ rib cook off is back at Battery Park on June 22!
- $10 entry fee at the gate; kids 12 and under admitted free.
- Purchase $10 punch cards at the gate to taste BBQ ribs and chicken cooked by the competing teams. A $10 punch card gets you 5 tastings: A tasting equals one rib bone, chicken portion, or two sides.
- Public sampling of chicken & ribs will begin at 11AM and end of 3:30PM; judging begins at 12PM.
- Rib eating contests for adults, teens and children will begin at 12:45PM.
- Live music provided by Brainwreck, The Ruralists, and Ultra Violet Fever
Funds raised will support programs for kids and adults with disabilities at Camp High Hopes, a local Sioux City non-profit.
No coolers allowed. Bring your own lawn chairs.