311 AND THE OFFSPRING CONFIRMED AS FINAL BATTERY PARK SHOW ANNOUNCED FOR 2018 SERIES
SIOUX CITY, IA (April 9, 2018) – Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City made its final 2018 Battery Park Concert Series announcement today with punk rock bands 311 and The Offspring with special guests Gym Class Heroes. The national tour is scheduled to perform on Battery Park’s stage Saturday, September 1.
Tickets go on sale Friday, April 13 at 10:00 a.m. at www.hardrockcasinosiouxcity.com or at the Rock Shop. Battery Park is open to all ages
2018 BATTERY PARK CONCERT SERIES:
- Friday, May 4 Post Malone with 21 Savage [Sold Out]
- Wednesday, May 30 Blink-182
- Saturday, June 16 A Day to Remember with Beartooth & Silverstein
- Friday, June 29 Kesha
- Friday, July 13 Hard Rock Country Fest: Old Dominion, Walker Hayes, Brandon Lay
- Saturday, July 14 Incubus with The Struts
- Sunday, July 15 Tape Deck Takeover: Bobby Brown, Warren G, Sugarhill Gang, Tone Loc, 2 Live Crew, hosted by Flavor Flav
- Tuesday, July 14 Nickelback with Pop Evil
- Monday, August 6 G-Eazy with Ty Dolla Sign, YBN Nahmir, Murda Beatz, P-Lo
- Saturday, September 1 311 and The Offspring with special guests Gym Class Heroes
- Saturday, September 15 Counting Crows with +LIVE+
311 AND THE OFFSPRING
WITH SPECIAL GUESTS GYM CLASS HEROES
NEVER-ENDING SUMMER TOUR
Saturday, September 1
Doors 5:30 p.m. | Show 6:30 p.m.
311 was formed in Omaha, Nebraska by singer/guitarist Nick Hexum, singer S.A. Martinez, guitarist Tim Mahoney, drummer Chad Sexton and bassist P-Nut. The band now resides in Los Angeles, California. 311 mix rock, reggae, hip-hop and funk into their own unique sound. After years of consistent touring, 311 have developed a reputation as one of the most entertaining & dynamic live bands in the U.S.
311 have sold more than nine million albums in the U.S. Nine of their albums have debuted in the Top 10 on Billboard’s Top 200 Sales Chart, and nine of their singles have reached the Top 10 on Billboard’s Alternative Radio Chart (including the number one singles “Down,” “Love Song” & “Don’t Tread On Me” – along with “Amber,” “All Mixed Up,” “Come Original,” “Creatures For Awhile,” “Hey You” and “Sunset in July”).
311’s 11th studio album, “Stereolithic,” debuted at number six on the Top 200 Album Chart in March 2014. The band’s celebratory live shows & incessant touring schedule have earned them a massive grassroots following nationwide. 311’s annual summer headlining run, Unity Tour has included Sublime with Rome, Cypress Hill, The Offspring, Slightly Stoopid, Snoop Dogg, The Roots, The Wailers, Matisyahu and Ziggy Marley.
The Offspring are Dexter Holland (vocals, guitar), Noodles (guitar), Greg K (bass) and Pete Parada (drums). Following a riot at a 1984 Social Distortion show, high school buddies Dexter and Greg K decided to start a band of their own in Garden Grove, California. The Offspring have now put out eight records, performed more than 1,000 shows across the globe and are known for their many hits including “Self Esteem,” “Come Out And Play (Keep ‘Em Separated),” “The Kids Aren’t Alright,” “Hammerhead” and “You’re Gonna Go Far, Kid.”
ADD TO YOUR PLAYLIST: Amber, Down, The Kids Aren’t Alright