HARD ROCK HOTEL & CASINO SIOUX CITY
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City strives to provide an accessible experience for all guests.
At Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City, it is imperative to us that our website is accessible and easy to use for all persons with disabilities. Out development team has used software tools to identify web accessibility standards as outlined by the World Wide Web Consortium Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA.) These efforts are ongoing to incorporate improvements in a timely manner.
If you have discovered an accessibility issue on our site or have any concerns or questions, you can contact us at email@example.com or by clicking here. Please include specifics and any & all pages where an issue has occurred so we can make every reasonable effort to make this page accessible to you and other guests.
We take your feedback seriously and will consider it as we evaluate ways to accommodate all of our customers and our overall accessibility policies. Additionally, while we do not control such vendors, we strongly encourage vendors of third-party digital content to provide content that is accessible and user friendly.
HARD ROCK HOTEL & CASINO SIOUX CITY ACCESSIBILITY
ACCESSIBLE FACILITY AND FEATURES
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Designated accessible parking spaces, including van accessible spaces
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible public restrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the casino
- Swimming pool hoist for pool access
- Alarms – Visual Strobe
- Property has elevators
- Audible alerts in elevators
- Hotel complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- Service support animals welcome
- Strobe alarms
- TTY for guest use available at no additional cost
- Accessible Power-Driven Mobility Devices (Scooters)
- Accessible Wheelchairs
- ADA Accessible Shuttle Buses
- Service support animals welcome
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City provides guests with the ability to identify and reserve accessible rooms. We strive to ensure that guests with disabilities can reserve accessible rooms in the same or similar time frame and manner as guests without disabilities.
Our accessible rooms include the following features:
- Convenient closet shelving
- Lowered amenities
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have a 32” wide opening
- Braille room numbers
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Lowered light switches
- Lowered peep hole in door
- Lowered shelf storage
- Lowered thermostat controls
- Phone – Audio/Strobe can be added to your room at no additional cost
- Accessible bathrooms
- Roll-in shower access
- Accessible Bathtub grab bars
- Accessible Shower grab bars
- Shower chair
- Lavatory rails
- Sinks at lowered heights
- Maneuvering space for individuals who use mobility devices
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired
- Wheelchairs and scooters are available through our Concierge Desk
Our hotel facilitates an accessible experience for individuals who use mobility devices. We ensure that curb cuts, ramps, entrances, doors, and routes are accessible. Our hotel includes features such as accessible elevators with Braille signage, accessible rooms, and check-in desks at lower heights.
Service animals are welcome in our hotel.
BOOKING ACCESSIBLE ROOMS
When booking rooms through our online reservation system, room descriptions include accessible features.
For additional information about accessible rooms, to reserve an accessible room, or to add selected accessible features to a room, please contact us at 844-222-7625.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City’s website may contain links to web pages hosted by third parties. We do not make representations with regard to the accessibility of third-party websites and are not able to remediate accessibility barriers on such websites.