COVID-19 Response Plan
New casino hours of operation will be as follows:
Monday 7AM – Tuesday 4AM
Tuesday 7AM – Wednesday 4AM
Wednesday 7AM – Thursday 4AM
Thursday 7AM – Friday 4AM
Friday 7AM – Monday 4AM (Open 24 hours on weekends and select holidays)
Being back open is music to our ears. We have implemented a new set of standards called Safe + Sound that is dedicated to providing a healthy and safe environment for our guests and team members. We will always go above and beyond to take deliberate, careful steps to ensure a rock ‘n’ roll experience for all.
Here are a few examples of what you will see when you find your way back;
Increased Cleaning and disinfecting frequency for high-touch surfaces across public areas, dining areas, and public restrooms.
Sanitation Stations. Hand sanitizer dispensers and sanitizer wipes have been placed throughout the property for guest and team member usage.
Slot Machines, Table Games, and Chips are Routinely Sanitized with our Clean Team available upon request.
Guest and Team Member Health Concerns. Our team members have been given clear instruction on how to respond to and report guests or coworkers who are exhibiting signs of a cough, shortness of breath, or other known symptoms of COVID-19.
As states begin to ease restrictions, we have been observing other casinos as they reopen across the United States. We have also been surveying our Rock Star guests all in an effort to learn and establish new best practices to provide a safe environment for guests and team members to enjoy. We will continue to monitor the property and make changes to adapt to this new environment.
Masks are encouraged for team members and guests on the casino floor.
If you are considered high-risk or if you are experiencing any signs of illness, we ask you to please stay home until you are well.
For more information about specific areas and venues, see below:
- An increased number of EVS staff will be working on the casino floor to ensure machines are cleaned and sanitized frequently.
- No gathering behind players sitting at the tables.
Table games hours of operation:
Monday 10AM – Tuesday 2AM
Tuesday 10AM – Wednesday 2AM
Wednesday 10AM – Thursday 2AM
Thursday 10AM – Friday 2AM
Friday 10AM – Monday 2AM (Open 24 hours on weekends and select holidays)
Casino Beverage Service:
- Anthem and Yards will be open for walk-up orders.
- Sports Bar and Sports Lounge are temporarily closed, except for weekends.
Food & Beverage:
Open Venues (with limited hours):
- Main + Abbey
- Fuel American Grill
- Anthem Bar
- Lobby Bar
- Yards Bar
- Six-foot floor markers will be visible in high-traffic areas. We ask that all guests obey CDC guidelines for social distancing.
- All open food & beverage venues will have new seating configurations that meet the six-foot social distancing guidelines.
- Groups will be limited to no more than 8 people.
- Menus will be disposable one-time use to be discarded after each guest and/or digital menus to accommodate thorough sanitization.
- Due to current restrictions on some available products, menus may feature limited items.
- No self-service of food, including condiments, will be available.
- Condiments will be removed from tables and dispensed by team members upon the request of the guest.
- Guests are encouraged to make reservations, when possible.
Temporarily Closed Venues:
- World Tour Buffet
- Sports Bar
- Sports Lounge (except for weekends)
Valet & Coat Check
- Due to our phased opening approach, valet and coat check will not be available until further notice.
- Hard Rock Hotel is accepting reservations.
- If a reservation was made with a 3rd party reservation site, please contact them for their cancellation procedures.
- The Rock Shop will be open daily for limited hours from Sunday – Thursday 9am to 9pm and Friday – Saturday 9am to 12am.
- If you purchased tickets for any postponed shows, they will be valid for the rescheduled show date.
Our Entertainment department will continue to monitor industry-wide protocols as the nation transitions back into allowing larger gatherings. As new protocols are developed, they will be detailed on our website.