PITBULL TO PERFORM JUNE 22 AT HARD ROCK HOTEL & CASINO SIOUX CITY’S BATTERY PARK
SIOUX CITY, IA (May 16, 2018) – Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City announced today that global music icon Pitbull will be performing at Battery Park on Friday, June 22. “Mr. Worldwide” has sold more than five million albums and 60 million singles worldwide with number one hits in more than 15 countries.
Tickets go on sale Friday, May 18 at 10:00 a.m. at www.hardrockcasinosiouxcity.com or at the Rock Shop. Battery Park is open to all ages.
2018 UPCOMING BATTERY PARK CONCERT SERIES:
- Wednesday, May 30 Blink-182
- Saturday, June 16 A Day to Remember with Beartooth & Silverstein
- Friday, June 22 Pitbull
- Friday, June 29 Kesha
- Friday, July 13 Hard Rock Country Fest: Old Dominion, Walker Hayes, Brandon Lay
- Saturday, July 14 Incubus with The Struts
- Sunday, July 15 Tape Deck Takeover: Bobby Brown, Warren G, Sugarhill Gang, Tone Loc, 2 Live Crew, hosted by Flavor Flav
- Tuesday, July 14 Nickelback with Pop Evil
- Monday, August 6 G-Eazy with Ty Dolla Sign, YBN Nahmir, Murda Beatz, P-Lo
- Saturday, Sept 15 Counting Crows with +LIVE+
Friday, June 22
Doors 6:30 p.m. / Show 8:00 p.m.
Armando Christian Perez also known as Pitbull is a globally successful musician, performer, business entrepreneur, fashion icon and actor whose career sales have exceeded five million albums and over 60 million singles worldwide. Pitbull has had number one hits in more than 15 countries, his videos have over five billion views, and his social reach matches audiences of some television networks around the world. Pitbull’s latest album, “Global Warming: Meltdown” features the massive hit singles “Feel This Moment” with Christina Aguilera, “Don’t Stop The Party,” “Back In Time” from the action-comedy Men in Black 3, along with his second number one hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart “Timber” featuring Kesha. Pitbull’s world tours have sold out concerts in North and South America, Europe and the Far East.
Armando is also a burgeoning business entrepreneur with his own line of premium vodkas (Voli), a partnership with Sheets, the dissolvable energy strip, as well as premier fragrances for men and women simply titled Pitbull. In 2015, he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame clearly defining Pitbull as Mr. Worldwide.