Load-in is located through the south entrance of Battery Park located at the corner of Water St and 4th St.
Battery Park has a paved surface that allows trailers to dock or ramp directly onto the downstage. Once complete, trucks need to park on Water St. closest to the venue.
During load-out, trailers will be allowed back into the venue twenty minutes following the performance to dock onto stage.
Battery Park is a nonunion house. Our hands are employed by Hard Rock Sioux City, and are guided strictly buy our employment policies. We supply stage hands, riggers, spot ops, one (1) fork lift and operator. LABOR CALLS AND NUMBERS ARE BASED ON ADVANCE.
Directions for load in:
- I 29 North to Exit 148, Wesley Parkway
- Exit the interstate and come to the stoplight, turn right onto Wesley Parkway
- Travel approximately two (2) blocks to 5th Street
- Take a right at the top light
- Once on 5th, take the first right onto Water Street
- Travel one (1) block to 4th Street
- Take a right turn into Battery Park
- Semis can pull into the venue and dock directly to downstage
- Pull to the Northwest corner of the building and dock directly to downstage (Shore unavailable)